Krishna as Vishnu

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Sat Feb 28 17:02:26 UTC 2009

Dear Harasha (and others who might beinterested)

If you search the Huntington Archive for Krishna OR Krisna ( I did
them separately but you can use boolean modifiers) you will get a
total of 275 results for the name and a fair number of them are multi
armed.

The archive is at:

http://huntingtonarchive.osu.edu/database.htm

Have fun