cikacika/cakacaka etc. (was: Re: signature verses and cikacika?)

franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Thu Feb 26 11:48:58 UTC 2009

Thank you Birgit. The Tibetan translation (sdud) was of no help. The
translators must have thought that the word is derived from the root
ci (accumulate).
Best wishes,
Eli