Sanskrit courses in India, between June and mid September

Maheswaran Nair swantam at ASIANETINDIA.COM
Wed Feb 4 18:07:05 UTC 2009

Dear Dr.Collins,
Thank you very much for your e-mail.Both you and your son are
welcome.My teaching is here in Trivandrum.Any time is convenient, but
June-July months are rainy.I can provide single accommodation and
food(Kerala food)in my house, if you are satisfied with limited
facilities.Total monthly fee for food,accommodation, study materials
and tution is $1600/-(one thousand six hundred Dollars.)Minimum two
months required for students.
Your son can do second year Sanskrit and some spoken Sanskrit.You can
have refresher course and spoken.
Regards

K.Maheswaran Nair
Trivandrum