Sanskrit courses in India, between June and mid September

Alfred Collins acollins at GCI.NET
Tue Feb 3 23:08:50 UTC 2009

Dear Professor Nair,

My son is finishing first year Sanskrit at the Univ. of Chicago this year, which is his second go-round with the language.  I will let him know about your teaching, which I assume is in Trivandrum? If he can do it, which dates would be good, and could he do second year Sanskrit with you, along with a little spoken Sanskrit? What would be the fees involved?  I might be interested in joining him for a couple of weeks refresher course (I have a Ph.D. in Indic Studies, and was a Fullbright Scholar in Chenai (then Madras) in 1973 with Drs. Raghavan and Mahadevan.)

Best regards,

Al Collins