Sanskrit for iphone

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 19 17:57:32 UTC 2009

Thanks to Matthew for the invitation, as it were. One note of warning: a
rather technically adept Japanese colleague told me the story how his
students reported him to his supervisor for, to their eyes, sending text
messages during the class he was supposed to be teaching. But the truth of
it is that he has tons of dictionaries like MW and several Tibetan
dictionaries in his phone; he was looking up a word! Unfortunately, I don't
think it is likely to work the other way, and our students who look like
they are sending text messages are probably... sending text messages!

warmest holiday greetings to all colleagues, Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden