ZDMG articles downloadable as single files

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Sat Aug 22 13:06:09 UTC 2009

Same here -- I have downloaded dozens and opened them with Skim on the
Mac (same experience with Adobe and Preview which I tested just now)
and encountered no problems.  If re-downloading doesn't work (as
apparently different versions of Adobe doesn't make a difference as
per DB's post), it sounds like a problem with the files themselves
(unique to the PC?).  We can test it if you point me to a particular
non-functioning file (in case I was just randomly lucky with the files
I chose).

--
Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor