Epic and Puranic Bibliography On-Line

Donald R Davis Jr drdavis at WISC.EDU
Fri Aug 7 17:38:03 UTC 2009

I just spent a little time looking through this newly published
resource.  I am nearly speechless at its extent and quality.  Every
record I happened to look at came with a summary description!
Congratulations and thanks to all involved in bringing out this
excellent new tool for Indological research.

Best regards,

Don Davis
Dept of Languages & Cultures of Asia
University of Wisconsin-Madison