terminology request

James Hartzell james.hartzell at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 02:51:34 UTC 2009

Might I ask colleagues what is currently considered best practice Sanskrit
terms for what in English we refer to as 'a scientist' or 'a researcher' in
the modern academic sense? (understanding that there are many different
scientific fields, many different types of research).  Or might someone
refer me to a list of terms in this area?

James Hartzell
U. of Manitoba

More information about the INDOLOGY mailing list