Call for papers for JSA - 2009

Srinivasa Varakhedi nlpdept at YAHOO.CO.IN
Mon Apr 27 08:40:20 UTC 2009

Dear Scholars,

I am pleased to announce that the Journal of Sanskrit Academy, Hyd is

revived by the publication of its 18th Vol in the year 2008. (One can

Now we request the scholars to contribute their research papers/ books

for reviews / any kind of research outcome to the journal. The papers

are refereed by the Advisory Board. This is to ensure the quality of

the journal. The papers submitted by senior and well known scholars

will be published as special case.

For the 19th issue 2009, we invite papers.

Last Date for abstract submission : 31-5-2009.

Acceptance - 30-6-2009
Full paper submission : 15-6-2009

Final correction by 31-8-2009.

Journal will be out by the end of the Nov 2009.

Address for correspondence :
The Director,
Sanskrit Academy (Research Center)
Distance Education Center Road.