pramanas

Viktoria Lyssenko vglyssenko at YANDEX.RU
Wed Apr 22 10:18:37 UTC 2009

Dear Elisa,
It looks like Mimamsa to me because of the arthapatti introduced, as far as I know, in this school (though later accepted by Vedanta). A Buddhist author of this Pali text may just mention some (most important) pramanas of Mimamsa, not giving a full formal list.
It will be very important to know more about this Pali text.
Victoria

Яндекс.Почта - Проверьте почту с мобильного устройства: http://mail.ya.ru