Zeitschriften der DMG digital

petra kieffer-Pülz kiepue at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Apr 19 10:01:00 UTC 2009

Am 18.04.2009 um 20:08 schrieb Dominik Wujastyk:

> Yes, I tried this, but what got saved on the disk was the html
> wrapper, without the digital image of the page.  But since you've
> had success, there must be some way round it on a PC (winXP) too.

In saving a page one is asked whether one wants to save only the
frame, only the text or the whole website, etc.. The page of the
respective article is only saved if you choose "complete website". At
least that's the way I could save some articles.

Best
Petra Kieffer-Pülz

Dr. Petra Kieffer-Pülz
Wilhelm-Külz-Str. 2