amitabha

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 14:06:46 UTC 2009

Just a quick additional note to the final remark of Peter Wyzlic

> If I am not altogether wrong, Peter Zieme (Berlin) has announced a
> monograph on the fragments, too.

I read a draft of this work, which I understood will appear as a posthumous
work of Kudara Kōgi, edited by Zieme, some time ago, so it certainly exists,
but whether it is 'announced' or not I am afraid I do not know.

Quite a bit of work has been done on  "Pure Land" in Central Asia, primarily
by Japanese scholars, but I'm afraid I don't have a handy bibliography.

Best, JAS
--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden