Request for help with manuscript

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 26 16:24:09 UTC 2008

Swapping round the tops and bottoms of photos 3 and 4 might help.  The
top of 3 certainly looks as if it would fit better with the bottom of
4.  The label on the top part of 3 might then also fit better, for it
seems to read magaramuraari.h||, perhaps an error for makaramuraari.h ?

Yours, with best wishes,
Dominic Goodall

Dominic Goodall,
Pondicherry Centre,
Ecole française d'Extrême-Orient (French School of Asian Studies),
P.O. Box 151,
16 & 19, Dumas Street,
Pondicherry 605001,
(dominicgoodall at efeo-pondicherry.org)