sati

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at ASIATICA.ORG
Fri Oct 24 12:45:24 UTC 2008

To answer some of your questions you might find useful my article,
“First Greek and Latin Documents on Sahagamana and Some Connected
Problems” part 1, in Indo-Iranian Journal, vol. 40, no. 3 (July 1997),
pp. 205-243; part 2 in Indo-Iranian Journal, vol. 40, no. 4 (November
1997), pp. 339-365.

Best,

Dr. Enrica Garzilli