Reality

veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 17 09:42:28 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,
It seems to me. Even those things which have no destruction at all are also
considered as samvrti Satya according to Shankara. For Example Space is not
desctructible at all but it is not really real. Only brahman is really real
according to SHankara.

--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Head, Dept of Darshanas,