faculty positions JRRSU Jaipur

veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 20:55:15 UTC 2008

I think our rule applies to all the four yugas in India.

It is norm for all recruitmens in India. Off coure our people feel there are
enough scholars in India.

But I dont see any scholar from other countries (Ex.Nepal) employed
in Indian Universities.