faculty positions JRRSU Jaipur

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 1 16:24:12 UTC 2008

Sure, there are procedural hoops in the USA and Canada, but jobs are still
advertised internationally, and north America is chock full of foreign
scholars on full-time contracts.  The Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton, just
appointed a full professor formerly at the University of Hyderabad, for
example, for the new chair of Classical Indian Polity and Society.
That's how it should be.