Compatible Font for Macs and PCs...

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Sat Nov 29 07:44:14 UTC 2008

Are you sure? I tried Gandhari Unicode when trying to process some
documents on my husband's Mac with OS X , and I couldn't even get it
to produce a lower case anusvAra M. (When I used the thing that's
supposed to let you find non-standard characters, it put in a rather
messy upper case one instead). I would like to know this, because I
have been happily using the Norman fonts on my ancient Mac Classic
for many years, with Pop Char for when I need to find a particularly
obscure character, and am dreading the day (surely not far off) when
I have to get a modern Mac with OS X.

Valerie J Roebuck