cha

Csaba Dezso csaba_dezso at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 23 13:24:11 UTC 2008

Both the Pāṭan (Hemacandrācārya Jaina Jñānamandira ms 17472,
paper) and the Pune (BORI ms 437 of 1892-95, paper) manuscripts of
the Āgamaḍambara (both Jain nāgarī) use this sign at the end of
the acts and as well as at the end of the play. You can find a
description of these manuscripts here:

http://www.claysanskritlibrary.org/extras.php (Much Ado About
Religion, Introduction)

Best wishes,