Information on two tiirthas

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 18 23:30:18 UTC 2008

Dear Toke,

There is a maahaatmya dedicated to the puur.naa river written in Marathi
mentioned by Anne Feldhaus in her book, Water & Womanhood (Oxford, 1995),
pp. 6-9. This, at least, might be a good place to start looking for sources.
Hope this helps.

Best,

Benjy