Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed May 7 03:40:55 UTC 2008

I've just had a look at the intratext page again, and it's gobbledegook to
me as well, whatever settings I use.  Something must have changed at their
end, after everything being okay at the beginning.  Hand on heart, it was
all fine when it first came live.

I'll talk to them.

Best,
Dominik

--
Prof. Dominik Wujastyk
Visiting Associate Professor (Spring Semester '08)