Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

Richard Hayes rhayes at UNM.EDU
Tue May 6 22:35:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 15:08 -0700, Birgit Kellner wrote:

> Here on a Mac with Firefox 2.0.0.14, I have the same effect. While the
> character encoding is specified as UTF-8 in the header of the page, the
> page text itself shows garbled HTMl entities.

The same results appear on all the browsers on my Ubuntu Linux system.
At the risk of rushing headlong into epistemological rashness, one
begins to suspect the web page is at fault rather than the browsers.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy