Search for philological status

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Tue Mar 25 15:08:49 UTC 2008

Professor Horacio,
I do not know about Vaisnava Lilamrta. I edited Sri- Krsna-Lilamrta in 1979 with translation. This was brought by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu from South India and it is most popular in Gaudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya.
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] En nombre de Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez
Enviado el: Martes, 25 de Marzo de 2008 08:35 a.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Search for philological status

Dear Professors.
 Can you give me some references about the status of Vaishnava Lilamrita of Madhav Patnaik from Orissa XVI Century . I shall so thanks for you help in this issue.
 Sincerily
Prfr. Horacio Francisco Arganis-Juarez Lic. M.A.
 Researcher from IEFAC, IBCH and U A de C.
 Saltillo, Coahuila
 Mexico.

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi <jrasik at COLMEX.MX> escribió:  Thus is to announce my new book recently published by Chaukhamba
Sanskrit Prakashan, Delhi.
"Satyam" (Universal Truth) Sanskrit Kavya, comprising of five hundred
three elegant Sanskrit verses with Hindi and English translation.This
didactic Kavya represents my observations of human life. It is a
treasure trove of apophthegms in which wise and noble, striking and
original thoughts appear in poetic garb. It is to attain mind tranquil,
to discriminate virtue and vice, to discover Truth and Divine and to
imbibe tolerence and brotherhood.

Rasik Vihari Joshi
Professor of Sanskrit

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/