Announcement of new publication

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Mon Mar 24 18:01:26 UTC 2008

Thus is to announce my new book recently published by Chaukhamba
Sanskrit Prakashan, Delhi.
"Satyam" (Universal Truth) Sanskrit Kavya, comprising of five hundred
three elegant Sanskrit verses with Hindi and English translation.This
didactic Kavya represents my observations of human life. It is a
treasure trove of apophthegms in which wise and noble, striking and
original thoughts appear in poetic garb. It is to attain mind tranquil,
to discriminate virtue and vice,  to discover Truth and Divine and to
imbibe tolerence and brotherhood.

Rasik Vihari Joshi
Professor of Sanskrit