if anyone might have access to the Cambridge MSS...

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 08:27:29 UTC 2008

For the microfilm publication of the Cambridge MSS, see

http://www.il.proquest.com/products_umi/descriptions/buddhist-sanskrit.shtml

Pressing on the "click here" will get you a pdf one page information sheet
(without prices...).

Others are approaching the issue of making their materials available in
other ways. Within a few days I hope to post an announcement about the
wonderful initiative taken by Tokyo University in this regard--stay tuned.

Jonathan