Sankara and the Authorship Issue

Peter Bisschop Peter.Bisschop at ED.AC.UK
Mon Feb 25 09:56:27 UTC 2008

On the date and provenance of the Prapa~ncasaara (and the
"Saaradaatilaka), see pp. 230--233 in:

Alexis Sanderson, `Atharvavedins in Tantric Territory'. in: Arlo
Griffiths & Annette Schmiedchen (eds.), The Atharvaveda and its
Paippalaada"saakhaa, Aachen 2007, pp. 195--311.

Peter Bisschop