Sankara and the Authorship Issue

Sun Feb 24 13:55:12 UTC 2008

Dear Ashok,
your note (below, and your new email address) remind me of the talk
we had some years ago.

I plan to bring out the 2nd part of Raghavan's Srinagraprakasa later
this year. Could you  please make a search for your old notes (and
Ingalls' notes, I recall) on this text so that we might be able to
include them in the edition?

Best,
Michael

On Feb 23, 2008, at 9:05 PM, ashok.aklujkar wrote:

> As I recall, the following has some valid criticism of Paul
> Hacker's method:
> Pande, Govind Chandra  1994. Life and Thought of Sankaracarya. Delhi:
> Motilal Banarsidass.

Michael Witzel