Buddhacarita 1,1-7 and 25-40, bibliographical hints

Richard Mahoney r.mahoney at ICONZ.CO.NZ
Mon Feb 11 23:34:08 UTC 2008

Dear Mark,

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 11:55, Mark Allon wrote:
> Dear Richard,
>

> >I've just found that courtesy of the National Institute of Informatics
> >an open access version of this article can be downloaded from here:
> >
> >http://ci.nii.ac.jp/cinii/servlet/QuotDisp?LOCALID=ART0007450706&DB=NELS&USELA
> >NG=en
> >
> >Kind regards,
> > Richard
>
> Thanks for the link to this useful resource. Unless I missed them, a
>  quick search showed that several Japanese Buddhist Studies/Indology
>  journals were not listed:
>
> Buddhist Studies (Bukkyō Kenkyū)
> Journal of the International College for Advanced Buddhist Studies
> Nagoya Studies in Indian Culture and Buddhism
>
> Is there a site that lists all Japanese Buddhist Studies/Indology
>  journals and their access status?

I have recently tried to put together such a beast, though with a wider
coverage - Indica et Buddhica Tabulae. An overview of the periodicals
included can be found with the Site Map:

 http://tabulae.indica-et-buddhica.org/plan.php3

Here you should find a link to material on the `Journal of the
International College for Advanced Buddhist Studies' (the whole run now
seems to be open access).

Its early days. More material definitely needs to be added as digital
journals gradually appear on the web. Nothing yet -- so far as I can
tell -- for the first and last on your list, though if others know more
I would be delighted to receive the URLs so that they can be included.
Ditto for other periodicals omitted.

Kind regards,

 Richard

--
Richard MAHONEY | internet: http://indica-et-buddhica.org/
Littledene      | telephone/telefax (man.): +64 3 312 1699
OXFORD, NZ      | email: r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Indica et Buddhica: Materials for Indology and Buddhology
Scholia: http://scholia.indica-et-buddhica.org/
Tabulae: http://tabulae.indica-et-buddhica.org/