Atharvaveda and its Paippalada ;Saakhaa

Jürgen Neuss juergen.neuss at FU-BERLIN.DE
Sun Dec 7 15:23:15 UTC 2008

dear julieta,

a search for atharvaveda on http://www.shaker.eu/Catalogue/ will lead you
to a page, where you could donload a non-printable .pdf copy of the book.
on the same page it should be possible to order a physical paper copy as
well, but i did not try to locate that.

best regards
jn

--