Spoken Sanskrit

veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 11 07:47:37 UTC 2008

dear friends,
welcome to such new studies.
but is is difficult for a naiyayika to imagine ritual transformation of
household in the context of modern sanskrit revivalism. Since I know
personally many sanskrit families here, it is nothing but some kind of
national revivalism.
thanks
veeranarayana

--