Parasara-Madhaviya Reference

Patrick Olivelle jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Aug 7 15:44:26 UTC 2008

Don: it is in Prayascitta Kanda, 12th Adhyaya,  -- and section
beginning with "atha karmavipAko nirpyate", and cited passage comes
very early in this section. But really there is no verse to which
this is a commentary; this is a long digression. If you cannot find
it let me know and I can send you a xerox of these pages.

Patrick