India resources. (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Aug 2 08:26:24 UTC 2008

This is a quasi-commercial project, but has partnership backing from
UNESCO too, so I am forwarding this information here.  I have visited the
Invis company in Trivandrum, and they are doing interesting work on
promoting and publicizing popular aspects Indian culture.

Best,
Dominik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:01:37 +0530
From: Hari M.R. <hari at invis.in>
Subject: India resources.

Dear Sir,
Kindly recall our discussion regarding the recomendation of
www.indiavideo.org to  indiology group.
We have added more  content to our website like monuments etc.  We have also
added a text session which covers Yoga, Ayurveda, Panchakarma etc., which we
continuously enrich by adding more topics. Please visit
http://www.indiavideo.org/text/ and let us know whether there is any chance
to link the site.
with regards
Hari