Sad news

George Thompson gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Mon Sep 10 20:07:08 UTC 2007

Dear Yaroslav,

This is sad news for all of us.  She was a leader not only of Russian
Indology but of all of us.  Of course, I did not know her as well as you
and your Russian colleagues knew her, but I do know this: she was
generous and attentive also to unknown and unpublished graduate
students, as I was when I first introduced myself to her at one of the
early Vedic workshops.  She was very generous.

My sincere condolences,

George Thompson