Announcing blog on Indian psychology

Alfred Collins acollins at GCI.NET
Mon Sep 3 18:14:39 UTC 2007

Title: purusartha: Indian self psychology
blog located at naham.blogspot.com

Description: "As I explore the cultural psychology implicit in the Indian systems of thought called samkhya and yoga, and its possible parallels in psychoanalytic (and Jungian) self psychology, I will record some of my findings and hypotheses here. I believe this inquiry has the potential for illuminating questions in contemporary culture theory and hope to attract others interested in these or related ideas for an on-going conversation."

Al Collins, Ph.D.