avagraha in Malayalam Manuscript

Heike Moser heike.moser at UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE
Sat Sep 1 10:22:01 UTC 2007

In several hundred Sanskrit and Prakrit manuscripts written in Malayalam
script dealing with theatre and drama we never came across a sign like
avagraha. In case anyone has a sample for an avagraha we would be also very
keen to get an image plus reference.

Best wishes,
Heike Moser ("Bhasa-Projekt" Würzburg / Tübingen)

***************
Dr. Heike Moser
***************
Universitaet Tuebingen