SSRN Announces New Humanities Research Network (HRN)

George Thompson gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 24 20:55:51 UTC 2007

Dear List,

I call your atention to this important new development which I hope will
extend to Indology.  The article will be accessible to all for a few
more days.

Best wishes

 George Thompson

This article, "New Network Will Make It Easier for Some
Humanities Scholars to Share Work in Progress" is available
online at this address:

http://chronicle.com/temp/email2.php?id=qg9fmj9f6kxtqPh5BvBzmFtFkSdTTFxy

This article will be available to non-subscribers of The
Chronicle for up to five days after it is e-mailed.

The article is always available to Chronicle subscribers at this
address:

http://chronicle.com/daily/2007/10/430n.htm