Aw: Yoga Consultation Sessions AAR 2007

Stuart Ray Sarbacker s-sarbacker at NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Wed Nov 14 03:57:57 UTC 2007

Dear Philipp--

The volume is supposed to be released this month by Motilal
Banarsidass in Delhi. We haven't got confirmation of that yet, and I
will be happy to pass on the news when it is official to you and the
list.

Best Wishes,
Stuart

> Date:    Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:49:44 +0100
> From:    Philipp Maas <phmaas at ARCOR.DE>
> Subject: Aw: Yoga Consultation Sessions AAR 2007
>
>  Dear Stuart,
> thanks a lot for forwarding the list of the Yoga Consultation
> sessions for =
> this year=92s AAR meeting. Just a minor bibliographical question:
> Has volum=
> e XII of the Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies (Yoga: India=92s
> Philosoph=
> y of Meditation, Edited by Gerald J. Larson and Ram Shankar
> Bhattacharya) a=
> lready been published? If this is the case, could you please give
> the bibli=
> ographical details?
>
> Many thanks in advance, with best regards,
>
> Philipp

Stuart Ray Sarbacker
Senior Lecturer in Religion
Northwestern University