Asa Saphu CDs

Fri Nov 2 13:29:25 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I forgot to mention that I managed to get all CDs  (actual copies of
5309 MSS)  by the Harvard Library, a few years ago. In case you need
the actual CDs/texts in Newari.

Cheers, Michael

Here the details:

==============

Author :

Āśā Saphū Kuthi (Nepal)
Title :

Āśā Saphūkuthi [electronic resource] = The Āśā Archives.
Published :
Kathmandu, Nepal : Āśā Archives Trust, c2001.

Locations/Orders :
Availability

Location :
Widener Harvard Depository CD2291.N4 A83 2001  Holdings  Availability

Description :
167 DVD-ROMs : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
palmleaf documents, theses and published works from the Āśā
Archives. Also includes ca. 1700 newly acquired manuscripts
pertaining to Indian religions, rituals, and sciences.
Technical Info :
System requiremements [to view archive]: Adobe Acrobat Reader or
PhotoEditor or similar ; CD-ROM drive.

System requirements [to view catalogue]: Filemaker Pro 6 ; CD-ROM drive.
Language note :
English, Newari, and Sanskrit.
Notes :
Title from disc label.

The Buddhist Library of Japan, Nagoya, is collaborating with the
Āśā Archives of Kathmandu, Nepal in the digitization project.

Includes catalogue on disc titled: The Nepalese manuscripts in Asha
Archives.
Subject :

Āśā Saphū Kuthi (Nepal)
Subject :

Manuscripts -- Nepal.

Manuscripts, Newari -- Nepal.

Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- Nepal.
Subject :

Nepal -- Archival resources.
Form/Genre :

DVD-ROMs.
Other Titles :

Nepalese manuscripts in Asha Archives.
Title :

Title from container insert: Nepalese Manuscripts Digitalization
Project 1996-1998
Title :

Āśā Archives

Asha Archives