International Summer School on Jainism (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri May 25 19:25:23 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Atul K. Shah  <atul at diverseethics.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:52:26 +0100
Subject: International Summer School on Jainism

[...]

Distinguished Prof Cromwell Crawford at University of Hawaii has started
a wonderful initiative - an international Jain Summer School which is
growing from strength to strength and is fully funded. This year 35
scholars from North America are heading for India shortly - it is
accredited and very well coordinated. There is a special website
www.jainstudies.org <http://www.jainstudies.org/>   We would request you
to promote it to your colleagues and postgraduate students.

[...]
I am writing to request your cooperation to promote this for 2008 and
future using <the> Indology list ...

Best wishes,
Atul

DR. ATUL K. SHAH
Chief Executive, Diverse Ethics Ltd.

Consultants on Diversity, Media and Corporate Social Responsibility
9 Redmill, Colchester, CO3 4RT, UK
http://www.diverseethics.com
Tel: 07804294903
Email: atul at diverseethics.com
Company Regn No. 5872648
Blogs: Latest projects are at http://www.diverseethics.com/casestudies
Subscribe to our free and informative monthly Diversity Ideas and Events
Bulletin at our website homepage: http://www.diverseethics.com