age of the purANas

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez arganis at TODITO.COM
Mon May 7 14:02:34 UTC 2007

Dear Professor: Namaste! I suggest, that please, check in Vedic Encyclopedia in tyhis URL:www.veda.harekrsna.czwww.veda.harekrsna.cz/ in Sastras and Studies on Puranas, specialy my papers on the Bhagavatam age, and Are There Krishn'as references in the Srutis?
Sincerily Horacio Francisco Arganis-Juarez
Researcher of U A de C, IEFAC, IBCH.
Saltillo, Caoh. Mexcio