Query about Juergen Aschoff's bibliography-- Tibet, Nepal und der Kulturraum des Himalaya

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Thu Mar 15 19:55:20 UTC 2007

Am 15.03.2007 um 16:25 schrieb jkirk:

> A colleague on another list has a question that I thought could get
> answered
> on this list:
>
> "Can anyone direct me to a *functioning* site where I can peruse
> Juergen
> Aschoff's bibliography Tibet, Nepal und der Kulturraum des
> Himalaya?  The
> link via Ciolek's website in Australia seems no longer to be
> functioning."

Jürgen Aschoff is a retired professor of neurology. Parts of his
bibliographical listings are still available at the server of his
former working place, University of Ulm:
1. Bibliography of Tibetan medicine
http://www.uni-ulm.de/klinik/neurologie/jaschoff/tib-med/

2. German language works on Tibet and Nepal
http://www.uni-ulm.de/klinik/neurologie/jaschoff/tib-nep/

The back links do not work anymore.

Besides that, Aschoff is now an Antiquarian bookseller. Here's the
According to the Tibet list, he still sells the printed version of
the "Annotated Bibliography of Tibetan Medicine" published by himself.

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--
Peter Wyzlic