Rgvedic recitation

Mark Allon mark.allon at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 8 10:14:02 UTC 2007

Antonio.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will go ahead and order it from the site
you give. However, I was hoping to play the section covering at least
the Samhita-, Pada-, Krama-pathas, and one or two of the secondary
pathas of this verse (address to goddess speech) to my class on Tuesday.
It is the *102* - Ṛgveda - Vikṛti Recitation
<http://www.smithsonianglobalsound.org/trackdetail.aspx?itemid=10294> of
the verse beginning devii.m vaacam ajanayanta ... . Is there any chance
you could send me a copy of this section (perhaps as mp3)?

By the way, how was your experience reading Gandhari with Richard in
Leiden? Any interest in pursuing it further?

Regards
Mark

Department of Indian Subcontinental Studies
University of Sydney
MacCallum Brennan Building A18
Sydney NSW 2006