Rgvedic recitation

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 8 08:57:01 UTC 2007

Hi Mark!

You can order ready made CD versions the four Vedic recitations made
by Professor Staal etc here:
http://www.smithsonianglobalsound.org/containerdetail.aspx?itemid=682

You can listen to samples and even purchase the entire album online
there. Also of interest, you can download the original linear notes
from the same site.

I have a copy myself and they are of excellent quality.

Kind regards from Brisvegas!

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim
University of Queensland
------