Leiden Indological Summer School 2007

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Mar 7 16:51:58 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

With apologies for the somewhat delayed announcement, I would like to
ask you attention for this year's second edition of the Leiden
Indological Summer School. All information is now online, and
registration is open at: <http://www.letteren.leidenuniv.nl/
summerschools/>. This year, we have found Diwakar Acharya and
Jonathan Silk willing to offer three exciting courses. Please pass
this information on to any students who might be interested in
participating.

Unfortunately, it was not yet possible to organize parallel to the
Sanskrit courses an intensive course in Old Javanese, as I had
previously foreseen, and announced privately to some colleagues.
Perhaps this will work out next year.

Arlo Griffiths
Instituut Kern, Universiteit Leiden
Postbus 9515