converting Arial unicode MS to pdf

Mark Singleton mhs23 at CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jun 27 21:19:07 UTC 2007

I had a similar problem recently converting unicode files to pdf using Open
Office's pdf converter. It was recommended to me that I use SourceForge's
PDFCreator 0.9.3 instead, and that has indeed cured the problem. It can be
downloaded at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57796&package_id=53473&release_id=442172

Mark Singleton