AW: bhAgavatapurANa - translation question - what does zUla mean?

McComas Taylor mccomas.taylor at ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Jun 25 23:30:18 UTC 2007

सर्वेभ्यो मित्रेभ्यो नमो नमः।
शूल इति पदस्य विषये कोटिशो धन्यवादः।
इति
mcc

Many thanks to all those kind folk who helped me with this question

McC

--

Email: mccomas.taylor at anu.edu.au
Location: Room E4.26 Baldessin Precinct Building