TEST Re: Forwarded message from John Cort

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Jun 11 10:18:26 UTC 2007

The book was:

Annemarie Schimmel and Franz Carl Endres
  The mystery of numbers
  New York: Oxford University Press, 1993
  314 p.
  ISBN: 0195063031

David Magier
Columbia

--On June 10, 2007 8:26:07 PM -0700 Richard G Salomon