TEST Re: Forwarded message from John Cort

Richard G Salomon rsalomon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Jun 11 03:26:07 UTC 2007

I seem to recall that there is a book by Annemarie Schimmel on number magic and the like in general (not just in the Islamic world, if I recall correctly). I don't remember the title or any other details, but it might be worth a look in this connection.

Rich Salomon