FW: Duryodhana's dice game / THE GAME OF DICE

Kenneth Zysk zysk at HUM.KU.DK
Mon Jun 11 04:17:54 UTC 2007

I forward this message to the list for possible help. Please respond
directly to Ms Anderson.

Best,

Ken

  _____

From: elizabeth anderson [mailto:elizabeth_enchant at yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 10. juni 2007 10:52
To: zysk at hum.ku.dk
Subject: Duryodhana's dice game / THE GAME OF DICE

Dear  Sir,

                 I would like to know as to how  THE GAME OF DICE /
Duryodhana's  dice game  from The Mahabharata  was played ?   What type of
game did Shakuni and Yudhishthir play -  what type of board game  was it ?
and  how many throws of dice it took  for a turn of the game to be completed
and how many turns of the game were  there .  It is also stated that the
game was already rigged by Shakuni - how was the game already rigged , were
the dice connected with  magic  or were  the dice loaded with weights. I
would also like to know how did the dice look like , how many numbers or
back spots were there on each side of the dice and how many dice were  used
in the game .

                                     Any information regarding how it is
played ie the technique of the game would be appreciated by me dearly .

                                      Looking forward to your answer soon.
Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

elizabeth

  _____

Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try
<http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA
21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>  it now.