Halle Mission: really major publication

Jonathan Silk silk at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jun 5 15:02:49 UTC 2007

Dear Allen

Thank you for this valuable information, regarding which, more
broadly, I have a question.  You quote a detailed TOC; does LOC
usually receive such information? (And I recall that for Prof Gode's
collected works you apparently had to ask that the TOC be keyed in.)
If so, is there a way of preserving this in the public record
somehow? It is my impression that occassionally one finds TOC info in
catalogues, but not commonly, and to my (admittedly faulty) memory,
never with page numbers. Inclusion of such info would have obvious
advantages, especially for those who would want to order a photocopy
of a specific page range.

Just asking--jonathan

--
Jonathan Silk
Department of Asian Languages & Cultures